How to Get That Visual Effects Job



I bought this today! Should be a good read!

Saw an ad banner on one of the vfx sites, and I decided to buy this for USD12.95. It's an ebook that talks about a career in Visual Effects, how to find a job, get your big break as a fresh-graduate or from being jobless. 

It also talks about how to move up once you get into the industry. So it should be a good read for artists at every stage in the industry (except for those people who are already up there being a cg or  vfx supervisor. heh)

This is the first e-book I have every bought online. Yey! Open the flood-gates!

(I've just done a quick browse through of the pages looking for photos/pictures, and I found none! To be expected actually.)

Anybody else bought and reading this book? Share your thoughts please!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maya UI Layout Example

Maya Expressions Part 02 - Conditional Statements

Jooble.org - A Jobs Platform for VFX Artists