The Dark Knight Rises is Finally Out!

After watching everybody's hard work on the show, its finally finished and going to be shown in theatres! I'll be watching it in GV Max (Singapore of course) tomorrow :)

The film was so fully booked that I could only squeeze myself into the fifth row from the screen. Well, closer is better I guess. I'll be able to appreciate how huge the screen is. Huge screen == more awesomeness!

I have only worked on the project for about 4 months but it was a hard and intense period of rushing. I will definitely be proud of the work and effort from everybody working on the film when I sit there watching it tomorrow. It will be epic!

Scouring the internet for pictures and video trailers and snippets, I found an awesome article from www.eonline.com that had 5 video clips interviewing actors like Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman and Tom Hardy.

Here are some posters and shots of the movie I managed to find online, just to get myself excited :)
All rights reserved by the original owners of these images.























I think the marketing department really launched a huge campaign for this film. Just look at the number of publicity images and movie posters! 

Some additional images I found:















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maya UI Layout Example

Maya Expressions Part 02 - Conditional Statements

Jooble.org - A Jobs Platform for VFX Artists