Retopologizing Workflow in Maya with Quad Draw

Following up on my previous post of retopologizing in Maya, here's a new video giving an introduction to using the Quad Draw tool, and my modeling / retopo workflow.

This is a pretty long video.

In the first part I show the features of the Quad Draw tool.

Then I show how to tackle a retopologizing situation with the tool.

The tool is simple, but the controls are intuitive and convenient. This helps us accomplish complex tasks without getting in the way. That is what I like about the tool in context of the workflow.
Here's the same video on Vimeo.


Retopologizing Workflow in Maya with Quad Draw from Patrick Woo on Vimeo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maya UI Layout Example

Maya Expressions Part 02 - Conditional Statements

Jooble.org - A Jobs Platform for VFX Artists